Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Climate Change

During the presentation on Climate change and global warming I couldn't help but doubt its validity. As the presentation was going on I kept glancing outside at a massive snow mound that was just hanging out in the April sun. After I winter like this I really wouldn't mind a little global warming. (That was a joke I don't really) The facts they have to support global warming are very valid and very real. Granted the rise in temperature isn't huge but it does not have to be huge to have a large impact on the earth. He showed us stats of if the world was 5 degrees colder, and Michigan would be buried under snow if that were in fact the case. In all honesty our world is getting worse by the Decade, year, month, week, and day! And it is all because of us! But we can change this with the same hands we are ruining it with.

1 comment: